High Court of Gujarat has stated vacancies for the post of Gujarat HC Assistant and exams for the same has been scheduled on 02nd July 2023. It is anticipated that Gujarat High Court Assistant Call Letter is accessible on the official web portal at https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ and https://hcadmitcard.smartexams.in/ on June 27, 2023.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Call Letter 2023
The High Court of Gujarat in Ahmadabad has announced the recruitment for High court assistant posts recently. The application registration period for these positions ended on 22 May 2023, aspirant who have submitted the application form within the last date are eligible to download the OJAS Gujarat HC Call Letter 2023. The elimination exam is scheduled for 2 July 2023 and admit card download links will get activated any time in June 2023.
|Name of the Recruitment
|High Court of Gujarat Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the Recruiting Board
|Gujarat High Court
|Name of the Posts
|Gujarat / India
|Mode of Application
|Category of Article
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card
|Call Letter Release Date
|27 June 2023
Details Given on High Court of Gujarat Assistant Call Letters 2023:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Roll Number of candidates
- Photograph of Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Venue of exam
- Signature of exam
- Rules and regulations to be followed by candidates during exams or before exams.
How to download Gujarat High Court Assistant Call Letter 2023?
The candidates can download the exam call letter online using the application registration number and date of birth. Here are some simple steps following which you can download and access your Gujarat HC Assistant Call Letter.
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat High Court.
- Check the Recruitment Section and then click on Current Openings.
- Click on the Assistant / Cashier Call Letter link.
- Fill in your application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your call letter and print it for further use.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Exam Pattern
Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included in the Gujarat High Court Assistant Elementary Test Exam Pattern, and there is a negative marking policy for wrong responses. The following are the main components of the exam format:
- The Elementary Test carries a 100-point maximum.
- The test consists of 100 questions, and each one is worth one mark.
- The test lasts for two hours.
- For each wrong response, 0.33 points are deducted from the final score.
- Both the Gujarati and English versions of the exam are accessible.