NMMS Scholarship Apply Online 2021: The National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.It is for meritorious 8th class students studying in government,government-aided and local body schools across the country. About 1 lakh meritorious students are given scholarships to complete their schooling up to 9th-12th class.
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online 2021: Who Can Take The NMMS Exam?
In 8th class,General Category students should pass with 55 per cent marks and Reserve category students with 50 per cent marks.Also,the annual income of their parents should not be more than 1 lakh 50 thousand or 12,500 rupees per month.Apart from this, there is another condition that this facility will be available only to those students who have taken admission in the next class on regular basis.
Selected students are given Rs. 12,000 per Year (Rs.1000 per month). Scholarship amount is given on quarterly basis i.e. Rs. 3000 together.
NMMS Exam Criteria :
Students aspiring for scholarships have to give exams which are based on their criteria in Central Government,State Government and Union Territories.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-21: Apply Online, Eligibility & Status
How To Apply NMMS Scholarship 2021
- On Apply online page,kindly go through “How to Apply” manual to understand the procedure of applying for the scholarship examination.
- Click on “Apply” Button in line with NTSE Exam to proceed.
- Kindly go through the dates and important details, enter your U-Dise number and clock on submit button to apply.
- After submit, a pre-filled form will be shown, kindly confirm your personal details and School details. If in case of change in School, enter new School Dise code, click on “Change School” button, your school details will be updated for this examination. Enter mobile number of Parents and Principal/Teacher mobile no. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After Submit kindly note your Application number which will be used for further process.
- After submitting form, click on “Upload Photograph”,enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Select both photo and signature and then click on upload button to upload photo and signature.
- Next, click on “Confirm Application”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application, after confirming you will not be able to edit the application.
- After Confirming form, click on “Print Application/Challan”,enter confirmation number and date of birth to proceed. You may select to print your confirmed application,post office challan, Pay online fees and print receipt (if fee is paid online).
Online payment page – enter your details of credit card/debit card/netbanking and proceed to complete transaction.No employee would ask you bank/card/otp details from our team.NMMS Exam Application Fees:
General/OBC/EWS Category Students:Rs.70/-
SC/ST/PH Category Students:Rs.50/-
NMMS Exam Required Documents :
- Income Certificate
- Std 7 Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate(If Applicable)
- Fee Chalan Copy
Official Notification : PDF Download
Apply Online : Click Hare
Important Dates :
Online Application Starting Dates:19/11/2020
Last Date For Apply Online:07/01/2021
Online Fee Payment Kaste Date:08/01/2021
NMMS Exam Date:28/02/2021